WorldNewsBeast

3
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott suffered a terrible blow to their marriage in December when it was revealed the 47-year-old actor had stepped out with a younger woman.
Now the couple is spilling all their feelings over the affair in the new reality show True Tori, according to People.
On Friday part of the Lifetime show - which debuts on April 22 - was teased where the 40-year-old TV queen cried as she admitted, 'I could never give him enough sex.'

The new six-episode docudrama digs deep into the shocking scandal, asking tough questions of the couple that has four children together.
'That's my worst nightmare [that] I cheated on my wife,' McDermott, said during an interview where his wife sat by his side on a sofa.
'I was out of control. Sex was an escape, just like drugs or alcohol.'

In a promo for the show, the Beverly Hills, 90210 blonde is seen walking with the couple's children and also sobbing on the sofa.
'I'm really mad,' the Co-Ed Call Girl star said.
'I could never give him enough sex. He's never going to be happy with just me.'
After she said that her other half looked bewildered. 'You don't think you deserve me?' he asked before he reached over to comfort his famous wife.
No hint is given that the two will be okay. In fact, at the end of the clip Tori said, 'I'm well aware this might not have a happy ending.'
Tori married Dean in 2006 during a small ceremony in Fiji. They have four children:
Liam, aged six, Stella, aged five, Hattie, aged two, and Finn, aged 17 months.

Scroll down for video...







Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top